KKM (NPRA), HALAL,
RM2,500,000 Product Liability Insurance
GMP, HACCP, HALAL, MeSTI
Unique Characteristics of Product:
1. Proprietary Formula with 3 Major Quality Patented Ingredients.
2. The current trending & favourite beauty ingredient in Japan, Europe, America and Taiwan in the beauty circles.
3. Its effectiveness and safety profile are authenticated by numerous clinical studies.
4. Simple and convenient. One single pack is all you need to pamper you from inside out!
5. 100% Natural Ingredients.
Free from Artificial Colourings, Chemicals Agent and Preservatives.
Suitable for Vegans.
Four Major Trends & Needs of the Beauty Industry
Body Slimming & Shaping, Whitening, Moisturizing & Eye Care
CERAMOSIDES®️ (WHEAT EXTRACT), L-CARNITINE (PLANT BASED), ASTAXANTHIN, PROBIOTIC, KONJAC, GRAPE SEED, MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES OIL (MCT) – COCONUT OIL, MULTIVITAMIN [RETINYLACETATE(VITAMINAACETATE), VITAMIN D3 (CHOLECALCIFEROL), VITAMIN E (DL-ALPHA-α-TOCOPHERYL ACETATE), BIOTIN (VITAMIN H), FOLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE (NIACIN), VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B1(THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE), VITAMIN B12( CYANOCOBALAMIN), VITAMIN B2(RIBOFLAVIN), VITAMIN C (ASCORBIC ACID), VITAMIN K1 (PHYTOMENADIONE), D-CALCIUM PANTOTHENATE], ORGANIC SOYBEAN, SOY PROTEIN, FRUCTOSE, COCOA POWDER, FIBERSOL®️ (DIETARY FIBER), OAT BETA GLUCAN, MALT EXTRACT (BARLEY), 24 MULTIGRAIN (BROWN RICE, SOYBEAN, BUCKWHEAT, WHEAT, JOB’S TEAR, BLACK BEAN, BLACK SESAME, RED BEAN, GREEN BEAN, RICE BEAN, FLOWER BEAN, GREEN PEA, CORN, PINE NUT, GINKGO, WALNUT, LOTUS SEED, CREEPING LILY-TURF, CHINESE YAM, GORGON FRUIT, TUCKAHOE, LILIUM, MILO, CHINESE WOLFBERRY), XANTHAN GUM. CONTAINS GLUTEN AND SOYBEAN. CONTAIN THICKENER AS PERMITTED FOOD CONDITIONER.
40 Major Goodness-In-1:
Slimming, Inhibits Calorie Uptake, Improve Dietary Structure, Promote Probiotic Growth in the Bowels, Digestive System Protection, Diuretic, Eliminates Edema, Moisturizes the Skin, Supplements Water to the Skin, Skin Whitening, Lightens Pigmentations, Reduces Wrinkles, Remove Dark Circles, Brightens Skin Tone, Even Skin Tone, Scars Lightening, Eliminates Pimples, Anti-Acne, Anti-allergic, Accelerates Wounds Healing, Elastic Skin, Anti- Oxidation,
Uv-Protection, Anti-Uv, Cell Regeneration, Eye Protection, Fight Against Eye Diseases, Relieves Eye Fatigue, Prevents Retinal Oxidation, Lowers Blood Pressure, Lowers Blood Lipids, Lowers Blood Sugar, Curbs Joint Pain and Swelling, Mitigates Sports Fatigue, Promotes Blood Circulation, Boosts Immunity, Nourishes the Lung, Enhance Sleeping Quality, Prevents Hair Loss, Prevents Anaemia.
Main Ingredients and Efficacy:
1. CERAMOSIDES®️ WHEAT EXTRACTS
Ceramosides®️ , also known as ceramide or ‘Molecular Nail’ represents the first layer of skin protection, a substance that holds epidermal cells together in the corneum. Its production level begins to slide at the age of 20. By 50, its secretion level is only half of that at 20. A dwindling level of ceramide causes dry skin, dehydrated skin, aging skin, skin inflammation, etc. Ceramosides®️ is currently the trending & favourite beauty ingredient of beauty business and the healthcare industry.
Ceramosides®️ Wheat Extracts – The True Moisturizer King!
• French Patented Formula—Highly Concentrated Wheat Extracts and DGDG.
• This Patented Formula Promotes Absorption and Capable of Exhibiting Powerful Moisturizing Efficiency and
Anti-Aging Effects in Just 2 Weeks with Low Dosage.
• Won the SupplySide West Scientific Excellence Award in 2011
• Pure and Natural, Non-Genetically Modified, No Preservatives!
Major Effects of Ceramosides®️ :
1. Potent Moisturizing Effect
– It Promotes Cohesion of Epidermal Cells to Form a Thin Film on the Skin
– It prevents water evaporation, dry skin and sloughing
– It Maintains and Regulates the Water and Fat Content of the Epidermis
2. Helps in Skin Anti-Aging
– Helps Cells to Regenerate
– Helps to Maintain Smooth & Tender Skin
– Makes the Skin Firmer and More Elastic
3. Skin Defence
– Defends the Skin Against Pollutions, Allergies and Inflammation
– Calms & Soothes the Skin
4. Cell Regeneration Power
– Promotes Cell Regeneration. An Important Component of the Stratum Corneum which Keeps the Skin Soft and Smooth with Better Elasticity
5. Water Retention Power
– Ceramide Forms a Thin Membrane on the Skin to Prevent Water Evaporation and Regulates Water Content of the Epidermis.
6. Protective Power
– It Is the Substance that Connects the Cells and Defends the Skin & Body Against External Pollutants.
Frequently Asked Questions & Answers (FAQs)
1. Can oral Ceramoised®️ be Absorbed by The Body?
Ceramide, being a big molecule, is normally quite difficult to be absorbed by the body.
Nevertheless, when combined with the patented DGDG, Ceramoised®️ can be easily absorbed into the epidermis, where it exerts its potent moisturizing effect.
2. Why is it called the King of Moisturizing?
It is the current trending component in the Japanese and Taiwanese beauty care business.
With its name originated from its initial discovery in human nerve endings, ceramide is responsible for regulating the skin surface moisture and oil (There are 22 water and oil glands in every square centimetre on the human skin, and ceramide is their regulatory substance).
We know that ‘sebaceous membrane’ represents the first layer protection of the skin, and the skin will never be perfect without a healthy sebaceous membrane.
The secretion of Ceramide reduces with the rising of age, stripping the skin of its power to retain water and nutrients, thereby giving rise to dry, coarse and chipped-prone skin.
When Ceramoised®️ is consumed, ceramide can be detected in the blood. Ceramide is absorbed and distributed to the dermis to exert its moisturizing action, activate cells, promote cell metabolism, regenerate keratin regularly and enhance the anti-aging ability of the skin, which therefore makes the skin smoother and become more tender and elastic with lesser wrinkles. Its moisturizing action can be as high as 80% even for aged skin. It forms a thin membrane on the skin to prevent water evaporation, provide thermal insulation and prevent nutrient loss, thereby keeping the skin smooth and elastic. The key to youthful skin is moisturizing. Once the skin loses moisture, no amount of collagen supplements or anti-aging cream could help. Natural beauty derives from healthy skin.
The chemical nomenclature of L-carnitine or Left-carnitine, also called vitamin BT, is β-Hydroxy γ- Trimethyl Ammonium Butyric Acid. It is white and crystalline, or a white transparent fine powder. It absorbs moisture easily and is quite stable. L-carnitine can exist in a solution of pH-3 to 6 for more than a year, able to withstand temperatures above 200°C and exhibits good water solubility and water absorption.
Presently, L-carnitine is widely applied in the medical, healthcare and food industries. It has been classified by World Health Organization (WHO), Switzerland, France and the United States as a multipurpose nutrient.
L-Carnitine Deficiency Symptoms：
People who fast or stick to a strict vegetarian diet or strenuous exercise; or obese, pregnant or people with male infertility, and infants who eat unfortified carnitine formulas are prone to carnitine deficiency. Low levels of lysine, vitamins and iron in the diet also lead to a lack of carnitine. Many patients suffering from heart disease, hyperlipidaemia, nephropathy, liver cirrhosis, malnutrition, hypothyroidism and certain muscular and neurological diseases, generally have low levels of carnitine too. Main source of L-carnitine is exogenous, and that means carnitine supplementation is no less important than vitamin and mineral supplements.
Significance of L-Carnitine:
L-carnitine is a key substance in fat metabolism process by promoting the entry of fatty acids into mitochondria for oxidative breakdown. Carnitine can be considered is the carrier for transporting fatty acids. During long periods of intense exercise, carnitine increases the rate of fat oxidation, reduces the consumption of glycogen, and delays fatigue.
Presently, Carnitine is used for slimming, relieving sport fatigue in athletes with marked success. During the 1980 Olympics, Italian athletes that consumed L-carnitine and achieved outstanding results. L-carnitine has taken the world by storm and become the new favourite in nutritional supplements. Many high-tech slimming products are using L-carnitine as one of the main ingredients for weight loss. Proper supplementation with L-carnitine helps to burn fat making you healthy and slim, giving you an alluring figure.
L-carnitine is an essential coenzyme in fat metabolism by promoting the oxidative decomposition of fatty acids in mitochondria. If fat does not enter the mitochondria, no matter how you exercise or diet, the fat cannot be eliminated.
L-carnitine, a key substance in fatty acid β-oxidation, can remove excess fat and other fatty acid residues in the body and balances the cell energy. In weight loss regimen, L-carnitine really meets the three major slimming standards prescribed by World Health Organization (WHO) – i.e. No Anorexia, No Diarrhoea, and No Fatigue.
Slimming Principles of L-Carinitine:
There is a major obstacle to fat metabolism, which is the mitochondrial membrane. The mitochondria can burn fat, thus able to release energy for body consumption. Nevertheless, long- chain fatty acids cannot pass through mitochondrial membranes. As such, L-carnitine will play the role as a porter by transporting the long-chain fatty acids, little by little, into mitochondria for further oxidation and fat decomposition.
L-carnitine is not a slimming drug. Its main role is to transport fat into mitochondria for combustion. It acts as a carrier enzyme.
L-carnitine is ideal & suitable for:
1. Slimming Enthusiasts
2. People who are very interested in body shaping but worried about side effects
3. People who are not fond of exercise
– Promotes Speedy Recovery from Fatigue
– Delays the Aging Process
– Promotes Cardiac and Cardiovascular
– Health Helps Greatly in Eliminating Fatty
– Liver Treats Haemorrhagic Shock
Astaxanthin, a type of carotenoid, is a powerful natural anti-oxidant that exists naturally just in algae and phytoplankton. Astaxanthin’s anti-oxidant power is much higher than that of Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Co-enzyme Q10.
AstaReal®️ – The King of Astaxanthins (Haematococcus Pluvialis Extract)
• AstaReal®️ -was the First Company to Conduct In-Depth Studies, Produced and Cultured Astaxanthin.
• AstaReal®️ – owns 14 patents over a span of several areas of health.
• Advocated Strongly by Dermatologists.
• AstaReal®️ is found in many Astaxanthin brands, and most of the scientific research and research literature on Astaxanthin are conducted by AstaReal®️ as well.
• AstaReal®️ has been the designated supplement for the Swedish National Ski Team for 17 years.
• Haematococcus pluvialis cultured and harvested in America and Sweden produces natural Astaxanthin that is better in quality and more stable.
• The Haematococcus pluvialis extract of AstaReal®️ contains the highest Astaxanthin content among many other brands.
• Astaxanthin stands out from the rest of other healthcare supplements as it penetrates deep into every layer of the skin thus providing an all-rounded anti-oxidant action.
• Astaxanthin eradicates free radicals very effectively. That is why it is addressed as ‘The King of Anti-Oxidants.’ It is currently the most powerful natural anti-oxidants known to man.
Astaxanthin is a type of carotenoid and a natural colouring. It exists naturally in crustaceans, Haematococcus pluvialis (alga), Phaffia rhodozyma (yeast) and so on. As early as 1991, when Japanese scientist Dr. Miki was comparing the anti-oxidant potency of natural substances, he discovered that, as an anti-oxidant that eradicates free radicals, Astaxanthin is 6,000 times, 1,000 times, 3,000 times and 800 times more powerful than Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Resveratrol and Coenzyme Q respectively. It is more powerful than anthocyanin by 700 times; β-carotene by 10 times; lycopene (tomato) by 1800 times; carotol by 200 times, and 320 times compared to tea polyphenols.
a) Protects the Eyes, Prevents Maculopathy.
As a natural antioxidant, Astaxanthin can reduce eye fatigue; improve the lens focal length adjustment ability, increase blood circulation in the eye; effectively prevent retinal oxidation, photoreceptor cell damage and macular degeneration; and its protective ability even exceeds that of lutein. At the same time, Astaxanthin is the only carotenoid that can pass through the blood-brain barrier, giving good protection to the optic nerve and brain nerves.
b) Whitening Action
In 2006, the University of Japan has conducted a clinical study on the skin-whitening effect of Astaxanthin. The experimental results showed that, when participants took Astaxanthin for 6 weeks, their skin wrinkles were reduced and elasticity were significantly improved compared to the placebo group. Moisture content also increased significantly. In addition, due to its unique molecular structure, trace amounts of Astaxanthin could absorb a large amount of UVA, like a natural anti- parasol umbrella covering the entire body to effectively quench free radicals caused by ultraviolet rays and hence subsequent skin damage. Moreover, it could quickly heal damaged skin caused by ultraviolet burns.
c) Curb Joint Pain and Swelling
Free radicals accumulated in the body over time leads to oxidation and damages to the joints thus causing joint pain, swollen, weak, and squeaky joints, frozen shoulder, external humeral epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow), etc. By using Astaxanthin – The potent anti-oxidant, can effectively suppress free radicals thus reduces joint damages.
d) Mitigate Sports Fatigue
Astaxanthin can be used as an anti-oxidant to inhibit the oxidative damages of free radicals to the body, as well as increase muscle strength and muscle tolerance. It is able to able to help to body to quickly restore from exercise fatigue and Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) as a result strenuous exercise.
In-Depth Efficacy of Astaxanthin
a. Whitens Skin, Improve Pigmentations, Suppress Formation of Melanin.
b. Reduces UV Damages to The Skin.
c. Curb Skin Inflammation, Strengthen Skin Resistance.
d. Improve Water/Oil Balance.
e. Reduces Wrinkles, Enhances Collagen Synthesis
f. Increases Skin Elasticity and Moisture Content
a. Relieves Eye Fatigue, Enhances Blood Circulation in the Eyes
b. Prevents Cataract Formation
c. Reduces Oxidative Stress in the Eyes
d. Regulates Ocular Pressure, Prevent Injuries Caused by Overwork
e. Prevents Maculopathy
•Relieves Exercise Fatigue
a. Increases Muscle Strength and Endurance
b. Promotes Recovery from Exercise Fatigue
c. Reduces Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS) resulting from Strenuous Exercise
d. Reduces Joints Damages
Probiotics are a type of active microorganisms that are beneficial to the host. They act by residing in certain part of the human body and changing the composition of the host flora. By adjusting the host mucosa and system immune function or by adjusting the composition of the intestinal flora, they promote nutrient absorption and promote good intestinal health, thereby producing single microorganism or specific mixed microorganisms composition that are beneficial to health.
The supplementary effects of probiotics:
1. Promote digestion and absorption. Food usually stays in the intestine for more than 12 hours. During this period, probiotics can promote the synthesis of various digestive enzymes to extract various nutrients from the food. For example, the short-chain fatty acids produced by colonic flora through fermentation can promote the absorption of calcium, magnesium and iron in the colon. Another example is that Streptococcus thermophilus can produce lactase, which helps the human body to digest lactose.