By accepting the Policy and the User Agreement in registration, you expressly consent to our collection, storage, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this Policy. This Policy is effective on 2015 for current users, and immediately upon acceptance by new users.
Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to provide us with personal information.We may collect and store the following personal information:
– Full name (IC/passport), IC /Passport, mailing address, physical contact information, email address, the date of birth, wechat id, instagram, facebook page, gender information, and depending on the service used.
– additional information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself or if we believe you are violating site policies (for example, we may ask you to send us an ID photo to verify your name,address.)
– Company have right to access to view your consumer and agent data/information.
– Company have right to access to view your inventory balance.
– Company have right to access to view your monthly sales data.
Private and confidential
We don’t sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent.
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
– Provide the services and customer support you request;
– Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities, and enforce our User Agreement;
– Customize, measure and improve our services, content and advertising;
Our Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Share of Your Information
We may share your personal information with:
– Third-party service providers under contract who help with our business operations: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, investigating frauds and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
– Other third parties to whom you explicitly ask us to send your information (or about whom you are otherwise explicitly notified and consent to when using a specific service).
– Law enforcement or other governmental officials, in response to a verified request relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity. In such events, we will disclose information relevant to the investigation, such as name, IC/passport，address,telephone number, email address, fraud complaints, and purchasing and listing history;
– Brand Protection Program participants under confidentiality agreement, as we in our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity. In such events, we will disclose name, street address, city, postal code,country, phone number, email address and company name; and
For the avoidance of doubt, If Tremella Global Sdn Bhd has reasonable grounds to believe that any User is in breach of any of the terms of this Policy, Tremella Global Sdn Bhd reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators, all the rightful owner(s) or interest holder(s) and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any potential or ongoing criminal or civil wrongdoing. Further, Tremella Global Sdn Bhd may disclose the User’s identify and contact information, or such other transaction-related data, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, private investigator, rightful owner or interest holder and/or any injured third party or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, or if Tremella Global Sdn Bhd is of the view, in its sole and absolute discretion, that it would be in its best interest to do so. Tremella Global Sdn Bhd shall not be liable for damages or results arising from such disclosure, and the User(s) agrees not to bring action or claim against Tremella Global Sdn Bhd for such disclosure.
Using Information from this Website
We enable you to share personal information to complete transactions. When users are involved in a transaction, they may have access to each other’s name, user ID, email address and other contact and postage information. In all cases, you must comply with data protection laws, and give other users a chance to remove themselves from your database and a chance to review what information you have collected about them.
Your password is the key to your account. Use unique numbers and letters and do not disclose your password to anyone. If you do share your password or your personal information with others, remember that you are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your account. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personal information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify us and change your password.
We will never ask for your password by phone or e-mail, so if you receive such an inquiry, please report the incident to company via email at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you access our Website from a shared computer , computer in an internet cafe, a PC room or a library, or others devices, certain information about you, such as your user ID, activity or reminders from the Website, may also be visible to other individuals who use the computer after you. To protect your personal information or communication from being disclosed to others, you should log out and close the web browser after using our Website.
Accessing, Reviewing and Changing Your Personal Information
You can see, review and change most of your personal information by signing on to the Website. You must promptly update your personal information if it changes or is inaccurate. Upon your request to the customer service, we will close your account and remove your personal information from view as soon as reasonably possible, based on your account activity and in accordance with applicable law. We do retain personal information from closed accounts to comply with law, prevent fraud, collect any fees owed, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist with any investigations, enforce our User Agreement, and take other actions otherwise permitted by law.
Your information is stored on our servers located in the Malaysia. We treat data as an asset that must be protected and use lots of tools (encryption, passwords, physical security, etc.) to protect your personal information against unauthorised access and disclosure. However, as you probably know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private
We may amend this Policy at any time by posting the amended terms on this Website. All amended terms automatically take effect 14 days after they are initially posted. If your questions are not answered by supplier, you may write to us at: email@example.com